T-19 exploded view

I am in the process of rebuilding a T-19 close ratio tranny. If anyone has
an exploded view of the T-19, I would appreciate it if they could send a
copy to me (jpg, gif, whatever).

When I opened up the tranny I found a piece of metal that I thought was
from a sealed bearing. After taking everything apart I can find no bearings
that are in bad shape.

I looked at an exploded view of a T-18, and it shows a Roller Thrust Washer
between second and third gear (just before a clip). My T-19 did not have
one there and I was wondering if maybe my mystery piece of metal (the shape
is right but only half there, badly worn and chewed up) could be this
washer.

TIA,

Cam Dingwall