RE: Pressure bleeding

Hey Joel,
I would remove all of the gasket except for the outer ring that seals
the cap onto the master cylinder.  The air pressure itself will force
the fluid through the lines when you open the bleed screw.  When you
install the schrader valve, make sure you can still install the locking
clip over the top of the cap.  If the cap is vented just drill the mount
hole where the vent hole is, if not, just seal the vent hole and drill
elsewhere.  You should not need more than about 30 # of pressure.

Hope this helps

Epp