Pressure bleeding

I'm not understanding this then.  I thought this is what you
meant:
               Schrader

             -      __        -
           /   \    ||      /   \
         /      |   ||     |     |
 --------        ----------      |
|_________________________________|
 __________________________________
|__________________________________| gasket

 |__________________|_____________|
 | master cylinder  |             |

If this is the case, the schrader places air over the rubber
diaphragm, and doesn't actually put air to brake fluid, just the
diaphragm pressure.  I think the cap actually may have holes in
some models, so it'd have to be a sealed cap.

Am I confused or what?

-Joel
'76 Scout II 345/727
'75 T'all 150 4wd 392/727