Rinho burn test and other replies

Well I burned a sample of rihno liner and it took some time but did start
to burn. I will still install it in my scout. It took some convincing to
get it to light. I am convinced that I will be able to gtrab my Osha
required Fire extingusher and put out any flames. It would take some mighty
bad wiring and a preigniter to light the Rhino up from just a bad wire.
Seeing how I dont have back-ho batteries or a Nuclear powerplant I wont
worry about it. I am getting ready to install Auto Meter Phantom
speedometer and Fuel guage. Cant wait to have a working speedometer and gas
guage!!!!!!!
For thoes of you on the center counsols I am still crawling along on
getting the web page up and full of pictures.

John L. Fleck  "The Fleckster"
1225 N.E. McGee Way
Pullman, Wa. 99163      Loyal WSU Cougar fan   GO COUGS
WSU College # 509 332-7565
My message # At my sisters(360-405-6701)
E-MAIL   jlfleck@domain.elided
GOD bless you

79 traveler(345-Holly 2bbl F.I./Auto/D-20,Headers,MSD ignition,4"
Trailmaster lift,Lockrite,91 Prelude seats,on-board air. SOON Dana-300?
69 Dodge Charger S.E.(440-4bbl/727 auto)
92 Honda CBR-600F2   ***************FOR SALE*************   $2800
62 Dorsett (boat 14' with a 45-50 horseand trailor)*****FOR SALE   $650 OBO
*****

Often used Quote: WHAT? YOU DIDN'T HAMMERITE IT!!!
                  GOOD LORD THATS ALOT OF MONEY

If brains were gunpowder, you couldn't blow your noes
 Stolen from Rosco p. Coultrain, Sheriff of Hazzard County
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX