Re: 800 Power brakes

I also have a 66 800, and I need to replace the master cylinder. I want
to go to a dual master cylinder. Do you know of one that will fit?

I know later model 800's have dual master cylinders, but I'm worried
that the linkage will be incorrect, and the actuator rod won't be long
enough. . .have you heard anything?

Thanks,
Dave

p.s. I was also an English major in college--now I'm a IS manager. Go figure. . .

>Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:55:51 -0500
>From: Dirtball@domain.elided (Paul Brakefield)
>Subject: 800 power brakes
>
>As some of you know, I've been pondering this one for awhile myself.  I had
>finally resigned myself to just converting to a dual master cylinder on my
>66 800 and letting it go at that.
<snip>