air conditioning

Roger,
   We were just talking about this in NAPA yesterday. All you need to do
is replace the rubber O-rings and replace the oil in the system. The
O-ring kit is about $17.00 and when you take it to someone to charge it
I'm sure they will know how much oil to put back in the system. I'm sure
some of the certified guys can comment on this better than me, though.

                       Dan Nees
              cookiedan@domain.elided
The only thing more addictive than International Harvester Vehicles is
Cocaine, but; only one is a legal substance. You figure out which one.