Dana 300/ Tera 4to1 kit

I spoke with tera mfg after last weeks post (Curts?). Their method for
making the kit work in the scout case ends up consuming the drive gear we
would have to supply for machine work. They turn the gear down, press the
center into a helical outer tooth ring, weld and heat treat etc...You end
up with the supplied inner spline and outer tooth ring for the shift
collar?? and the new outer helical gear pattern.

Does someone want to make me a deal on a spare D300 auto bull gear so I can
be the guinea pig?

Thanks
Tony