Re:Suzukis

I don't even dignify others' opinions of my Scout with answers. One jack-ass
kid I know was laughing about how my Scout was  such a piece of shit because
it "stalled out" when I started it up. The kid couldn't understand the concept
of manual choke, the reason my Scout died at the time. It just figures. He
owns a Cheby Blazer... one of the sorriest excuses for a truck I've ever seen.
He's one of those cubic inch lovers. If it were up to him, his Blazer, with oh
so weak ten bolt axles would be equiped with 44 inch Dick Cepeks (perhaps I'm
wrong, but seem to be the crappy 4x4 tire of choice) and a 600 h.p. 454. Of
course it would have open diffs though. Jerks like that are so dumb, they
don't even understand that a 130 h.p. 4 cyl. will churn a lockered Scout 80
with 33's out of more than his Blazer could even get into. To prove this, I'm
going to drive my Scout through my friend's creek behind his house. Its almost
3 ft. deeeep (not a typo), and extremely muddy (or should I say "cruddy") I
will persevere.