RE: powder coating

Hey Tom,
We are talking about the Eastwood powdercoating system.  If you can fit
it in your garage oven, and it can withstand 400 deg F for 10 minutes
and is metal, you can powdercoat it.  I just started doing this a couple
of days ago.  So far so good.  If you need more info you can email me
offline if you want.

Epp