carb

   Well, I got the little part I needed for my accelerator pump, but the
screw holes on the accelerator pump are stripped so the pump leaks fuel
all over the place. So I just got off the phone with Coonrod's. $50 for
a used 2300 carb plus $10 shipping and handling. I will have to wait now
until the catrb gets here to get anything acomplished.
   On a side note, the Town Beautification Nazis struck today. We got a
letter from the town telling us that if we don't remove the "JUNK" Gold
International (someone actually knew what it was!) and 'car under cover'
dad's Ford Falcon we would be charged with clutter or some junk, and be
fined $50 but note more than $500 per week until we comply. I let my dad
call the town and inform them that both JUNK cars are registered and
insured in this state and to mind thier own business. If I had called
some of you would no doubt be reading about it in the news paper in a
couple of days.
   I think I need a nice 3 acre yard out in the pine barrens to collect
my IH iron and have people leave me alone. Oh, wait, can't do that
either. The pine Barrens are a Protected Regional Biosphere, under UN
control and protection. I shudder to think that a orginization other
than our goverment (which is bad enough) has sovereign jurisdiction over
portions of OUR United States!
   OK off the soap box.

                       Dan Nees
              cookiedan@domain.elided
The only thing more addictive than International Harvester Vehicles is
Cocaine, but; only one is a legal substance.