Re: 800 power brakes

Paul,
My 59 B-160 IH dump truck uses the divorced mount brake booster. The
booster is mounted under the running board. It's got one tube from the
manifold for vac, another to the aircleaner for clean air and a brake
line to it from a standard looking master cylinder. You could mount this
thing anywhere on the truck it would fit. I purchased a rebuilt unit
from NAPA a few years ago for around gulp $400.00.
Hope this helps.
--
Tom Reed	treed@domain.elided
The Data Center - Database Software Development