intake leak

>oil leaks out at back of intake manifold? how difficult is this to fix,
>would it be better to wait until a motor rebuild

The oil leak if probably due to a missing or improperly installed gasket at
the back of the intake manifold. Just pop the manifold off and replace the
gasket.

I replaced the seals in my power steering box without any special tools,
and I do not remember it being to difficult.

Cam Dingwall

1978 Scout II 196/T-332/4.09
1980 Scout II Turbo diesel/T-19/3.29
1974 Scout II 304/T-18/4.09 (sold when I moved to the east coast)
1978 Scout II 345/727/ 3.54 (sold when I decided to move back)