Price of Hardtop?

Hey-

I need a top for one of my Scout II's and scrounging a few junkyards ran
accross one or two.  (A co-worker crushed it with a loader)  Is $100
fairly reasonable for a hard top with no rear liftgate but fairly
straight? They are big, but I was figuring hopefully half that. Besides,
its hard to find much that hasn't rusted out here on the right coast.
Also, I am looking for a center console lid with the drink holders in
it.  Anybody got an extra they'd wanna part with?
Thanks,
Rob
78 Scout Big & Yellow
78 Scout used to be a cream puff now almost unrecognizable