Divorced mounted brake boosters

Just got off the phone with the NAPA closest to my work, they aren't as IH
fluent as my regular NAPA, so I had them look up some F#$% applications.
The remote style Hydravac canisters are available as rebuilt units, but the
price is 'bend over time'.....$269 retail!

This style has to be easier to rebuild than the pressed together integral
units as they can be unbolted for disassembly. I have at least one, maybe
two in storage somewhere. Has anybody messed with rebuilding one? Eldon? ;)

Jim

who just doesn't much like the idea of a hydraulic brake booster....