carb kit

I just got my carb kit from NAPA. The kit number for a Holley 2300 is
2-5593. This contained a whole bunch of gaskets for different styles.
The only thing is, for you guys who have done 2300 cabrs before, the kit
didn't include the little rubber plug that goes into the fuel bowl above
the accelerator pump. I had one in there when I took it apart but the
diagram doesn't show one and the kit doesn't include one. Does anyone
know what I'm talking about?

                       Dan Nees
              cookiedan@domain.elided
The only thing more addictive than International Harvester Vehicles is
Cocaine, but; only one is a legal substance.