Factory Manual Comments Wanted

John,
Regarding Scout2 factory manuals, I have a hybrid vehicle (collection
of numerous years) and a 76/77 (#CTS2302?) manual.  It seems to cover
all my needs except the diesel (hey, we can all dream!)  Can someone
comment on changes in the manuals over the Scout2 model?  Are they
all pretty much identical, as in, do later manuals (78-80) just cover
more emission and more complex electrical wiring stuff?  Is there a
"best year" factory manual for one dabbling in the full range of
Scout2 model years?

I ask because I note poor coverage on the T19 transmission in my
76/77 manual yet I am impressed with coverage of all other areas.
Was the T19 offered later than 77/76 ... so maybe it wasn't yet
covered well?

BTW, is there a Haynes manual for the Scout?  If so, how does it
compare to the factory manual?
Mark