Electric drain mystery/problem...

I have a 1974 Scout II. I had the common problem of a bad connection
from the main electric fire wall plug, I found a wire harness at a local
junk yard for $10 when I started rewiring I realized that directly
wireing the whole mess would be much easier then splicing in a new plug
and harness.  And thats what I did...

THE PROBLEM,
now my scout drains the battery every 3 days if I don't run it.  This
NEVER happened before.  Is there a hot lead that I should not have
directly wired, I can't see how...  my only Idea is that I somehow
unintentionally have a hot lead grounding out and draining my battery,
I'm going to rewrap all electrical tape tomorrow.

Is there something I'm completely missing??? are there any reasons that
anyone knows why this would be happening?

I think the neighbors run their computers off it at night! :)