Subject: Re: Water pumps revisited,
Author:  jlandry@domain.elided at CCGATE
Date:    2/16/98 12:42 PM

The black helicopters hovering over the house recorded
jmbrodsky@domain.elided whispering:

>     There would be no noticable inprovement in fuel economy with e clutched
fan
>than a rigid one.

While your mileage may vary, I've recorded an average fuel economy increase
of about 3 percent since installing a thermostatically controlled fan
clutch over a year ago.

Regards,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)