Re: steering wheel clip

An example of garry rudd <grudd@domain.elided>'s troubled thought patterns:

>Get the tool for depressing the plate, it's cheap
>and at most part stores.

I have that tool...

>or find a suitable large washer and weld ears on it big enough for the
>tool to push on.

Good idea... maybe a *large* fender washer with the center drilled just larger
than the clip.  Or... maybe a simple piece of 1/8" x 1-1/2" x about 3-1/2"
flat bar with the proper sized hole in the center.

Thanks a bunch for setting me on the right track Garry.

Regards,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)