From: jmbrodsky@domain.elided
Subject: Motorcycles and IHC?

John,

     I'm responding to the list for a reson.  Have you ever heard of anyone
making a tray that mounts in a classIII hitch or on the bumper that will
allow
me to carry more than just a moped?  I have a CR450R, and I can't figure
out a
way to get it around without a trailer.  I was thinking of making a tray that
mounts in the receiver, and lets the back tire of the bike trail the truck.
seem to be seeing more of these lately, any ideas?  My plan, for the
moment, is
to make a tray that mounts in the hitch, along the back of the truck, pick up
and put the bike in it.  Tie it to the back of the truck (haven't figured
this
one out yet) and drive on.  Only problem is I can't open the back gate.
Anyway,
another option is to put the tray on the front.

John L Fleck
1225 N.E. McGee Way
Pullman, Wa. 99163
Washington State University College # 509 332-7565
My message # at sisters (360-405-6701)
E-MAIL  jlfleck@domain.elided
Go Cougs!!
GOD bless you