Re: IHCaholic IH Catholic

>tax free IH cult might be neat. We could get a cabin up in Montana, (did
>you ever notice most of those nut cases live in cabins in Montana and
>eat stuff like Elk steak?) and stock pile IH's for when all the other

*smile*  Actually, Julie's cousins lived just down the road from ol' Ted up
in Lincoln (45m from here?  I've never actually been to Lincoln.. on my list
though).  They used to see him riding his bicycle up the road from time to
time...

It must be all this fresh air and clean meat.. puts strange ideas in yer
head.. things like.. "We don't need no steenking government" and such..
combine that with a high percentage of gun owners, the ease of concealed
weapons permits...  Oh, BTW.. FYI.. if you are in Montana, you can have a
loaded hand gun (or otherwise) ANYWHERE in your vehicle, and it is NOT
concealed.  Glovebox, under the seat, wherever.

And should you ever go to jail, be sure to ask for your 24hrs of Horse and
Tack.. they're required to give you loan of a horse for 24hrs after release
from jail.. almost worth getting arrested!

-Tom (still partially "sane" depending on who's viewpoint)