IHCaholic IH Catholic

   I am definitly an IHCaholic, but I am a Baptist. Although a little
tax free IH cult might be neat. We could get a cabin up in Montana, (did
you ever notice most of those nut cases live in cabins in Montana and
eat stuff like Elk steak?) and stock pile IH's for when all the other
cars and trucks on the highways all fall apart we can pull out and go
anywear.

        Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
Hi my name is Dan, and I'm an IHCaholic. I have a '79 Scout rust heap
running, a '78 parts Scout on blocks, and a '71 Scout dentmobile
running.