FS: 75 Scout II

Howdy all,

	Well, it is a sad day indeed, but the time has come to sell my old
scout.  I am posting it here first cause I would like to see it go to
a good home.

	So for the info:  (seeing as how this is going to listmembers I
won't pad the stats with assumed stuff (like that it has dana 44's and that
stuff :)  *I am not really good at this stuff, I always make things sound
worse than they are*

    The Good:
	75 Scout II XLC
	345 V-8
	Dana 20 transfer case
	Dana 44's Front and rear (couldnt' help it :)
	Good OEM wiper blades :)
	Good Travel Top
	new outer rocker panels just waiting to be stuck on
	new space age ignition wireing which has never failed to make it
	  start (I dont' know if this elimated the gold box problem, but I
	  have never had problem getting it started (when it had gas that is)
	Hot-Start bypass system (starter button)
	origonal spare (I think)
	fairly good tires
	Big front winch bumper (not just big, REALLY FREAKING BIG!!!!)
	  (no, not even REALLY FREAKING BIG!!!, more like "was that a dear
	   we just hit snookums, i could hardly tell)  *well maybe I am
	   embelishing a little now :)

     The Bad:
	cracked front windshield
	tailgate handle broken off of tailgate (but I still got it)
	the glovebox door's lock isn't there.
	reverse doesn't work (I think it is a servo)
	needs brakes

     The Ugly:
	Dent in passinger door
	Dent in fender
	Dent in tailgate
	Dent... Heck, it is dented.
	And got rust too.
	leaks oil
	COLLASAL FRONT BUMPER (some think it is a little garrish :)

And if you are still intereted... I am asking 500.00 Dollars.  My email
address is:  lnelson@domain.elided  and my phone number is 303-466-6987

Oh yeah, it is located in Broomfield, Colorado (10 miles or so north of
Denver)