Re: Removing Rhino (or whatever)

>    7.  Tom - a couple of months back or so you asked folks if this
>        Rhino-lining or durabak or whatever can be removed (or if not,
>        what do you do should you need to do more rust surgery).  Did
>        you come up with any good answers?

Nope.. no one had a good answer for me.  Seems no one has Rhino (or
whatever)'d a truck long enough that it's started rusting out from the other
side... either that, or they just did a GREAT job the first time, and Rust
is a complete thing of the past...

My guess is the ONLY way to take it off will be with a LOT of sandblasting..
:-(

Kinda puts a damper on things for me.. it really makes me decide between
"doin it *RIGHT*" and doing it well.  I can do the rust repair well, and
Durabak the inside.. and probably have to un-do it all in 5 or 10 years or
whenever my Scout starts rusting again (then again, as long as I stay in
Montana, it should take another 25 years..), or I do a frame-off and
completely seal the entire body tub with Rhino/Durabak.. but, I don't wanna
do that. :-)

-Tom