Brake pads and part numbers, here ya go.

Scott,

     Just got off the phone from the parts store.  The MKD92 is
the semi-metallic pad, and the D92 is the organic.  The 92 is the
part number for the Scout, while the Ford number is 50.  So
organic ford pads are D50, and metallics are MKD50.

The kicker:  Ford MKD50 pads are cheaper, AND, they come with the
anti-rattle sticky steel sheet that goes on the backs of the pads
and eliminates the need for the blue goo, or orange goo, or
whatever.  Peel and stick the plates on the backs of the pads,
and put them in.  They are the same casting, and the same
material, just that MKD92 pads for IH have no anti-rattle pads,
and are $2 more.

IH pads 18.99
Ford pads 16.99.

     My curiousity is if anyone has an IH and a Ford lawn
ornament, do the 16" newer style wheels, fit on?  I know the hub
center on the new Ford wheels is a tad bigger, but do they hit
the calipers?  Like will Expedition wheels fit? Will Dodge wheels
fit?  I'd like to get some wheels that are not the generic white
wagon spokes, that are 15x8, since the factory IH wheels are only
15x6, and the 31s aren't really stable on a rim that thin.

Hope it helps, and thanks for any info on the wheels,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.