Sticker

>Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:08:13 -0700
>From: "Jeremy Jones" <jejones@domain.elided>
>Subject: We Have A Winner!
>
>Well this morning I closed the voting both for the Sticker design Exactly
>one week after it opened. The winning design was #4 which was sent in by
>Michael Eppinger. Thanks to all of those who submitted designs as well. We
>are now in the process of getting pricing so please dont email me asking
>when and how much I will let you guys now as soon as we do. I will change
>the sticker page to refelct the winner so if you forgot what it looked
>like you can go back to the http://www.mount-n.com/sticker/sticker.htm
>and check it out. Once again thanks for voting.
>
>later
>
>Jeremy Jones

I wasn't here for the vote, but looked at the winning design yesterday.
Michael did a great job and at the risk of sounding corny, I'll be proud to
have that sticker on my Scout. Thanks to Jeremy for putting his mind to the
task and sticking with it to this point.
THANKS JEREMY!
John

John Hofstetter, who nets at   http://www.goldrush.com/~hofs
PROBABLY MORE TO REMEMBER THAN EVER REALLY HAPPENED
Owner of 79 Scout Terra  with 8000 lb. Warn Winch,
Detroit Locker in rear and LS in front,
 4" Trailmaster lift    Holley E F I  Mallory Unilite Dist.   MSD ignition
Too darn long and too darn wide  to always go where I ask it to go.
NRA, Life Member   Calif. Rifle and Pistol Assn.
Blue Ribbon Coalition              Friends of Death Valley
Sierra Macintosh Users Group     MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Association of California School Administrators,  Life Member