UPS..

Just called Skyjacker and got my UPS Tracking numbers.. (1Z70545603622830115
,24,33,42,51)..

Seems NONE of the 5 packages (4 springs and one for.. bushings, shocks,
U-bolts, ??) left Louisiana the same way.. one is in Billings, MT, one in
Denver, one in MS, one in TX, and one.. I can't remember.

Sheesh...

So, I suspect ONE of those packages should make it to my house tomorrow..
but I'm not sure if the whole kit will arrive at once, or if I'll get the
other half on Friday.. :-(

Oh well.. (this waitings killin' me.. *smile*)

-Tom