Re: Travelall, Traveller, Travellette

Hi IH'ers,
I like the choice for the sticker .....but isn't the the "i" on the wrong side
(behind) of the "H"??
 Someone  made a comment about Travelers and Travelalls,....I believe I was
asking about a Travellette.  Did the Travellette based on the Travellall have
a name ??  I've only seen one. It looked great!! I saw it in the North
Carolina mountains about 4 or 5 years ago, it was yellow with a wood grain
applique.
I had '76 Traveller, drove it till the rear panels flapped in the breeze. That
took 12 years and 252,000 miles.  I sold it to a timber cruiser so he keep his
Terra  ( saw one in the movie running!  That was the most abused piece of
equipment I've ever seen.  Dented, dinged, and banged up with pipe bumpers and
winches on both ends. The tailgate was welded shut, a saddle tank off of an
OTR truck in the back and 3 spare tires. ( guess he needed an aircompressor)
I've done my rattlin' for the day!

Tim

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned
from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

                                   --- Thomas Jefferson