Re: UpshiftDoubleClutch?

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998 gehl@domain.elided wrote:

> I see the topic of double clutching has arrived.  I double clutch
> when down shifting, mostly from habit ... my Jap car gearbox synchros
> pain when UPshifting as well.  Does double clutching on the upshift

Double clutching, period, help your syncros.  Up or down.  Nothing wrong
with ya Mark. :-)

I've played around with "power shifting" (no clutch) my T-15.. I haven't
done it enough to be good at it, but it works.. OTOH, I drove my '76
Chevy Luv for a month with a shot clutch master cylinder.. put it into
1st, hit the starter, then power shift 'till you get where you're going. :-)

-Tom