CharacterHumor

Last evening, I checked out Peter Egan's latest "Road & Track"
"Side Glances" column.  I'm always seeking justification ammunition
for my Scout ... and there it was.  Peter offers a test to determine
if your vehicle has character.  A lot of the items didn't apply, at
least in my case, but then there were things like: "vehicle instills
one to go buy the 300 page Factory Workshop Manual" or "to loan
the vehicle requires a 15 minute dissertation of instruction"  or
"upon death of the owner, no one will be able to start or move the
vehicle"  or "excites owner to purposefully take photos of the
vehicle" or "a total lack of photos indicates a boring vehicle UNLESS
it is due to your hands being too greasy to hold a camera" or
"vehicle has decent tool kit (add 20 points), if you have ever had to
use the kit (add 10 points), if it happened on the Dan Ryan (add 100
points)" or ....					mark