Re: Abusing Tom example

>See that's what I mean. Howard is authorized to abuse Tom, but does it
>subtlety which shows his class.

*blush*  Thanks for all the consideration, John!

>By the way, can you believe that Steve Stegmann and I were able to get
>together for lunch a couple of weeks ago. Not bad for a couple of guys who

That Steve Stegman's a popular guy.. He and I went to Cannoli's (see Steve,
I remember) back in September when I was in St. Louis on business..  I
didn't get to meet his 'Binder, but it was certainly fun!

-Tom (wondering why no one drops by HIS place for some Elk steak)
Helena, MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs