Electronic Prestolite HELP Needed!

Hello,

I hate to be impatient here, but...

Can someone who has a spare electronic Prestolite distributor to look at
PLEASE contact me off Digest so I can ask you a few questions about it?  I
need to know how a couple of components are assembled.  I rebuilt one this
past weekend and because of the way it's performing I'm beginning to wonder
if I put it back together incorrectly.

Also, I still need to speak to someone who has an IH Shop manual for a late
model Scout II.  I need information about the vacuum advance curve check
points for the same Prestolite electronic distributor.  I have no data on
this distributor to verify if it's properly working.  PLEASE contact me off
Digest if you can HELP!

There must be someone out there with a spare distributor and shop manual!

I'm looking forward to hearing from YOU!

Best regards,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)