intake manifold swap/Dana300 swap

Hey folks,

I have a 77 345A engine with a two-barrel intake. I have an early 70's
345 with a two-barrel intake. Will these swap? The only physical
difference I can see is the dipstick is mounted on the front right of
the older engine.
Also, I have a chance to swap in a Dana 300 from a 1980 scout into my
77SSII. Will the output shaft of my T-19(hooked to D20) hook up to the
input of the D300? Will I have to make any alteration to the crossmember
or the mounting location of the crossmember. Will I have to
lengthen/shorten any drive shafts?

Later,

Mark Prescott
77SSII and a lot of other stuff