Gas prices, and St Louis is NOT the cheapest!

IH all,

     Just gassed up Saturday,, and payed, get this: .999 per
gallon reg. 87 octane.  The 92 is 1.139.  I think that is the
cheapest I've heard in a long time!  Anyway, I use the cheap
stuff, because I like to tune for worst case scenario.  Podunk
gas station is gonna have the lowest octane mixed with Kero, so I
tune accordingly.  Anyway, I sure do save a bunch when I fill
40Gal combined tanks in the T'all.

     Just Fun for thought,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.