mods & beer

 Awhile back someone had something about your favorite modification for an IH. Well I own a '69 1200 4x4 pickup. If anyone knows what these look like original, they look plain tough with one exception... TIRES!  Little tiny 6.75X16.5 I think. I've done a few things but nothing as noticable as the 33x12.50x16.5 rims & tires. With the aggresive tread they have, my truck can yank 25,000lbs grain wagons out of the field no problem!  Also, as far as the best beer goes. I never drink & "work" on the IH, but when getting drunk just a few years ago in High School "Milwauke's Best" & "Old Milwauke"  did the trick. Hey I was a kid, I didn't know any better  :) c-ya, Andrew Thomas  Van Wert, OH '69 IH 1200 4x4