Unbelievable Gas Prices

The Racetrac and Smile (semi-local large gasoline distributors) are now at
84.9 cents/gallon for 87 octane.  I can remember 87.9 in about '82 or '83,
but I think you have to almost go back to the gas "crisis" of '79 to get
this low.  I doubt any of you will find it any cheaper, Georgia has the
lowest gas tax in the country, several cents lower, I've been told.  But
for some reason, even in Atlanta, it is not as cheap as here in Augusta.
Anytime anybody ever travels the US frequently says Augusta is the cheapest.

Tom (who knows with inflation and can remember 19.9 cents per gallon, this
is the cheapest gas *ever*) Lang