Re: What kind of beer...

    Henry> OLY was good workin' beer because "It's in the water".
    Henry> Personally, Pabst Blue Ribbon seems to agree with
    Henry> me because it tastes the same even if a bit o' engine grime
    Henry> falls into it. I could use the iron anyway. Any thoughts?
    Henry> Henry from San Diego

I used to think Miller High Life (not MGD) was a good working beer,
and doubled as engine degreaser.  Then, I found that I made too many
dumb mistakes (like not torqueing the lug nuts, leaving tools under
the hood) when I drank whilst I worked.  Now, I wait 'til the workin's
done, and enjoy a few of my friends homebrews.

--
Steve Grossman                                   	grossman@domain.elided