T-case noise.

	I have a model 20, single stick transfer case in my 76' Scout, and
it is driving me crazy.  It makes a kind of grinding rattle most of the
time, particularly when you let off the gas.  When the hubs are locked,
but it is in 2-wheel, the noise is nearly continuous.  When 4 wheel is
engaged, there is the continuous rattle, plus a horrid grinding rattle
when you let off the gas, or push down on the pedal from zero throttle.
Help!  I'm almost afraid to drive the thing, for fear that some vital part
is going to shoot up through the floorboards and kill me ;)

				DurangoMan