Rear end needed

Hi All

I'm new to the list.  I've only been on for a week or two.  My brother and I
collect IHC pickups.  We only have a couple, (2 62's a 55, and a 46(claradine))
and a lot of memories of once others.

I have a 1962 C120.  It is the most wonderful pickup ever built.  I got it from
the original owner about 12 years ago.  It has 96,000 original miles on it.
 Two tone light turquoise and white on top.  It's a 3/4 ton with a one ton
front axle, special order.  It has the long step box with a special made camper
shell.

I need a rear end.  About 5 years ago, the rear end went out.  It splayed the
end of the axle so bad, we can't get it out to repair the rear end.  So... I
guess I am going to need the whole rear end assembly.  I have the Line Setting
Ticket for the truck.  This is the listed rear axle.
14011 0031 RA11 SR axle pwr LK4.1  This is the entire line from the ticket.
 I've looked, kinda half heartedly over the years for this rear end.  Does
anyone know where I can find one?

I, and my family miss the ole binder, and the kids are always asking when I am
going to get it running.

So please help!

Sam Oden

soden@domain.elided  (home)