Fiberglass

Can someone in "the know" on the Digest tell me: Are there fiberglass
bodies available for the 118" Scouts? I haven't had time to look.

My Terra's body is straight (relatively) and rust free from the cab
forward. But the previous owner used it to haul firewood, so the inside
of the bed is bent, nicked and rusted. The fenders rusted through on the
back wheels, where the inner fender welds to the outer. The tailight
housings must have come off at some point, because the previous owner
welded them on. The trim strip for the top of the sidewalls is long
since gone, and the rail it rides on is getting pretty rusty.

Bottom line: I have always assumed that the companies that made
fiberglass Scout bodies went out of business long ago (my pre-digest
dark ages). If I can't get a fiberglass body, I need to find a whole
rear section.

Tom Harais
'76 Terra 304/727/20