Location (Indiana?)

Hello all!
Been meaning to ask this question for a while.  How many list members are
there that live in Indiana or the east side of central Illinios?  I assume
Howard is in IN (Howerton *is* in Ft. Wayne, right?) and I know Jerry
Muncie also lives here.  I would assume Mark Gehl is also in IN, there is
a Crane Naval base south of Indy (right Mark, or are you somewhere else?
You never can tell with the military!).  These are the only people I am
aware of.  Me being at Purdue and all, I don't really see too many IH's
around, or even people who know what they are.:(  So if there are any more
out there lurking, let me know!
Thanks.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - running
1965 Scout 80 - sitting on a pallet; no axles, engine, tranny, T/C
1964 Scout 80 - rolling with two tops