Re:IHC AM Radios

>Believe it or not, when I bought my '73 in 1992 the AM radio still worked,
>and so did the clock!  The clock's gone AWOL since then, but the little AM
>radio still turns on.  It can't be tuned, however, so I can choose any of
>the painful AM country stations in my region for my listening displeasure. :)

Well, if you really have to listen to those nice country stations, I
am sure I have a few of them in the box lying around on the shelf!

-Scott
Scott Satterlund
Binder Books
PO Box 230269
Tigard, Oregon 97281-0269
503.684.2024, Fax 503.684.3990
Operators Manuals/Parts Catalogs/Service Publications
Farm Tractor History Books
Specializing in International Harvester Products
http://www.binderbooks.com