Bushings

Recent re-thread of bushings has a few more good ideas in my head, but..

I can't tell how I want to take the shackle/frame bushings out.  This is the
only thing I need to worry about next week, since I'm getting new springs w/
bushings and such.. no need to remove the old ones.

How are the shackle/frame bushings in there?  Do I do the same "home-made
press" idea with a bolt, 1/2"-->1/4" pipe reducer, a few washers, and an
impact wrench on it?

I can't tell without removing the shackle..

Also, I believe all of the spring bolts, etc. are 7/16" diameter, right?

I'll just measure the length this afternoon, and pick up my new Grade 8
bolts and longer brake lines...

Hopefully the kit will arrive around Thursday.. and I plan on being
prepared! :-)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 Scout II - P.O.W. :-(
'77 Scout II - 4" lift on the way.. wee-ha!