Scout 300 gears

>There was an article in Four Wheeler just a couple of months ago and they
>claimed that it was for the scout 300 too.

I have been in contact with tera mfg on the gears since october. the jeep 300
gears are out, they have been running protos for a while with good success
also.
The scout 300 has a different spline somewhere inside (they say) and the
jeep set
will not work. They are working on a fix, several options, and hope to have
direction
on which way to go by end of february. jeep gears retail for $695, the
scout gears will
cost more due to the rework/retooling. this could drag out for months and
their may not
be enough demand to justify retooling for a few scout freaks. those of us
who really want
them should flood the distributors and mfgr (tera mfg) with requests for
them to
keep the rework/retool ball rolling.