RE: starving students...

z_mazurc@domain.elided writes -------->

>  super unleaded is currently $1.04 near me here in east texas

<snip>

My god man, I can't remember the last time that I paid $1.04
for super unleaded gas here in San Diego. Current prices are
up around $1.60 for the stuff... Of course any of you other
San Diegans out there know that the big oil companies are
gouging us. We are paying on average about 20 to 25 cents
more for gas than they are in Los Angeles and Orange County.
All is not well in paradise....

John Townley
San Diego, CA
65 Scout 80