starving students...

Some things are really worth sacraficing for!
Starving geology grad student here; simply this, my 304 sucks the gas,
super unleaded is currently $1.04 near me here in east texas, i ride my
bike to work and classes for the sacrafice of having a gas guzzler.
life's too short to not enjoy driving my Scout!
and my wife loves it just as much as I do!

even worse, we're scraping everything we have just so we can go to South
America and Costa Rica this summer, so... the Scout has been staying
parked even longer!
Chris

BTW... she drives a 95' Toyota pickup, helps when we have to pickup the
groceries