Rear Lift Gate Lock Parts Needed

Update on the Rear Lift Gate Lock

As for the rear lift gate handle I got it apart, Sorry I'm not sure
how.  I did take the front face plate off the lock cylinder by prying it
off.  The lock it self was full of debris which was the cause of its
failure, once I cleaned it out my key I had worked in it, I didn't think
it was the right key? O'well then I turned the lock half way to lock and
pulled out with a side ways twist and it poped out!  The bad news is the
tumbler is attached directly to another small linkage which inables and
disables the lock in its housing.  This piece should have a raised notch
that acts as a catch.  Mine has broken off so I'm back to square one
unless anyone out there has one they would send me :)

Solve one problem get another!

Well, my drive and passenger doors now close AND Lock!!!  of course I
still have yet to pass inspection.  No PA does not require locks, but
its somthing I need it town. A scout requires alot of parts and tools
those disapear when lock do not exist :(.

If anyone understands what I need for my liftgate lock, and can explain
it better I'd be apprecative also if you have the part I'm describing
I'd be very grateful!