Third brakelight for ScoutII

I installed a third brakelight off a 1994 Toyota pickup onto the rear roof of
my 1978
Scout II Rallye. It fits perfectly to the roof curvature, and looks it came
from the factory. Note of caution don't connect it to rear brakelight as it
will blink with turn signal on. I bought the part from a dismantler of Toyota
and Lexis vehicles in
northern California.  Frank in Palm Desert, CA    1997 & 1978 Scout II
                             Member of Scouts West and SIMTA