Pickup Beds Wanted

I thought I'd menton that I am looking for a couple of pickup boxes
in case anyone spots some in a wrecking yard.
Ideally, they should be located in Oregon, Washington, California,
Idaho or western Montana. I need the following:
Long box for '75 150 pickup
7" step side box for '58 IHC pickup
I also would like a front clip for a '57-'58  "A" model pickup.
Any leads would be appreciated!

BTW, the poster looking for the Travelall service manual needs to
just look at our web page below. We have them in stock, or I mean
will have them in stock this week. I'm running MT-130's and
CTS-2303's today and am hoping to have them done by tomorrow!

-Scott
Scott Satterlund
Binder Books
PO Box 230269
Tigard, Oregon 97281-0269
503.684.2024, Fax 503.684.3990
Operators Manuals/Parts Catalogs/Service Publications
Farm Tractor History Books
Specializing in International Harvester Products
http://www.binderbooks.com