A/C Unit??? will it fit?? Tires??

I have a 1974 Scout II I found a Travelall in the junk yard and it has a
freon compressor A/C unit will that fit in my Scout II it looks like the
same size space are all the belts and pullies the same, or will I waste
my money???

Second question How much will a new set of good (Not Awesome)
31/10.5/R15 tires cost
I never looked for them before and found a good set at the yard he
wanted $325 I almost
had a heart attack, I was thinking junk yard o maybe 100 dollars
tops....

		Thanks Ed
		1974 Scout II